Getting My Murray Pest Control Adelaide To Work
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 homes in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that takes a pro-active approach by recommending a completely trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
The smart Trick of Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu That Nobody is Talking About
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed from the Australian Standards but we would rather lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we possess the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to pest control management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of the Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We'll remind you every 12 months that your Termite Inspection is due to take the stress off your shoulders.
Protect your most valuable investment today by ensuring the right termite management system is in place with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a comprehensive termite inspection on all timber before you purchase your new residence.
The Facts About Murray Pest Control Adelaide Revealed
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can make a termite management application for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones using a selection of the top Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can provide the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We provide a wide range of treatments to fit your budget. Our pest control technicians are accredited installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company that are competent in every aspect of both domestic and commercial pest treatments. We are not a really major pest control company, but we're a very good one. Our Google customer testimonials reflect that.
Murray Pest Control Adelaide Things To Know Before You Get This
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control specialists have been in the industry for more than thirty two years. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We utilize the most recent safe yet effective, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently certified pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the newest technologically advanced termite inspection applications. We don't bill termite inspection customers anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Rumored Buzz on Murray Pest Control Adelaide
6) We're located in three locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots before we enter your residence. No filthy boots or clothes stomping through your property!
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing now and licensing thirty two years back is that to get a whole pest licence it used to take three years to finish. Today you can purchase a franchise and a trainer can provide you a licence within seven days.
All about Murray Pest Control Adelaide
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone using a complete licence which was three years. I was quite fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty decades.
I learnt a whole lot more than most, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and also a general dogs body. .
When you first start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what you are doing. But just like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or so years starts to think of why and where they're spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're expert, and browse around this site you can do it in your sleep.